The Young Visionaries Film Festival (YVFF) celebrates the best short films from regional students, bringing emerging filmmakers and audiences together in Baltimore, Maryland on Saturday, April 23rd. Presented by local media production society, Lambda Kappa Tau, YVFF accepts films from university-level students in the following Mid-Atlantic states: Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. The festival features screenings, filmmaker Q&As, and chances to meet and network with fellow filmmakers.
Saturday, April 23rd.
6PM – Meet fellow filmmakers
7-9PM – Screenings and filmmaker Q&As
2549 N Howard St,
Baltimore, MD 21218
RULES AND GUIDELINES
– No Submission Fee
– Applicants must be 18 and over
– Submissions are open to current students and recent graduates living or attending school in the following states: Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware.
– We accept any genre
– Films must have been made in the last 18 months.
– Maximum of 3 submissions per student.
– Maximum runtime: 25 minutes.
– Selections will be announced on April 16th via email. All filmmakers are encouraged to attend the event at the Ottobar in Baltimore, Maryland on Saturday, April 23rd.